Meg's books

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Exorcist
Bad Girls Don't Die
The Lovely Bones
Twilight
A Walk to Remember
The Fault in Our Stars
Dear John
Matched
The Last Song
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Giver
The Lightning Thief
The Outsiders
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Holes
Because of Winn-Dixie
Walk Two Moons
Maniac Magee


Meg Hubbard's favorite books »

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Now you See Her ~ James Patterson

Personally, I like this book so far because I'm the type of reader that's into mystery and criminal novels. That's what Now you See Her is about.

I have not read much in this novel yet because I just got it but by the summary on the back it seems good. Also, with what i have read it's suspensful and well written.

Prediction of what will happen:

I believe this will be like the book Safe Haven because she commited a crime and ran from her problem just like the summary of the book Now you See Her stated. In the end, I think it will be relieving and everything will be flipped around and change.

Is this going to be a "Happy ending" book you think, or will there be a twist?

3 comments:

  1. I think there will be a BIGGGG twist at the end of the book. I think this because books are boring if theres no plot twist, and I heard this book was a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds really interesting and i think there will be a twist because there is always a twist, you rarely see a happen ending with no problems cause its too cliche

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mystery and suspense books. I personally think they are the best types of books because they keep you wondering what's going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete