The theme for elixir I would have to say is, Live your life with no regrets and be curious and explore.
In this book, Clea is willing to do anything to find out everything that happened to her dad whe he disappeared. People take some thing way to far, but when it come to family many do whatever they can for them. Thats exactly what Clea is doing. She's willing to take time out of her life to figure out what exactly happened to her father. Though she is willing to keep a life she manges very well. She has a heathy relationship and is very proud of it. Those around her are helping her and being positive for her. I believe this is a life lesson, to cherish those in your life and making adventures with them.




















Sounds like a good book. I liked the theme that you thought of too!
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds great! I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDelete