I've heard this book is pretty decent. I decided to research it a little more and see what I think of it.
I found out it's about this boy named Miles, that's really shy and has no friends. He wants to transfer schools, where he basically lives at. He meets a guy named Colonel and a girl named Alaska. Throughout, the book they become really good friends. Miles gets in trouble with his friends and starts missing out on family things. Alaska gets in a really bad accident and everything changes.
This sounds like a book I would like to read. Many of my friends have said it's very good.




















This seems like a really good book!
ReplyDeleteWow Meg, your writing is legend. Like seriously, your writing literally swoons me. I'm going to read this book now for sure.
ReplyDeleteGood preview to a book that grabs the reader's attention.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the preview of this book! Sounds great!
ReplyDeleteNo problem. I thought this book sounded good too!
DeleteGood preview, it seems like a good book, I might read it.
Deletenice job grabbing the readers attention
ReplyDelete