Summer Reading Project: Entry 4
Looking for Alaska
I chose this book because I recognized the author, John Green. I have read The Fault in our Stars and Looking for Alaska by him now and I have heard many, many great things about other novels of his like, The Abundance of Katherine's. I figured if he had more than just one spectacular novel then this book must be pretty good as well, so I gave it a shot. I'm very glad I decided to read it, reading his books are actually kind of life changing because there happens to be a life lesson involved. For instance, the life lesson from, both really, The Fault in our Stars and Looking for Alaska was don't take life for granted with the little time you have because anything can change in a blink of an eye. To me that is something anyone would gladly appreciate to hear because it really is true. That is why I personally love reading his books, I'm also not a big fan of reading but his I am willing to read because there just so interesting. I would recommend this book for those who are either having troubles in their lives and need a little bit of reassurance and those who are into romance and suspense actually, because all his books lead you to thinking what could possibly happen. Looking for Alaska is more on the suspenseful side because the romance doesn't really get impacted as much in this novel as it does with just the friendships.
No comments:
Post a Comment