Meg's books

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Exorcist
Bad Girls Don't Die
The Lovely Bones
Twilight
A Walk to Remember
The Fault in Our Stars
Dear John
Matched
The Last Song
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Giver
The Lightning Thief
The Outsiders
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Holes
Because of Winn-Dixie
Walk Two Moons
Maniac Magee


Meg Hubbard's favorite books »

Monday, February 3, 2014

How I have read Now you See her?

Now you see Her is a long, long book. Its about 362 pages long. I have mangaged my time by reading about 10 pages a night. The chapters are long as well, so you just have to bare with it and stay close to all the action going on.  I usually don't get home until really late, therefore i gave myself a small goal for one night. It has taken me longer then normal readers but I am willing to do that to finish this novel.

Taking notes is a big thing as well. I take small post-its and either put on where something was important or write a little summary of what happened in that chapter.

Also, finding a book you actually get attracted to is always good because you'll be willing to stay up and read it. Therefore, if your reading Now you See Her read it slowly and you'll understand what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment