Meg's books

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Exorcist
Bad Girls Don't Die
The Lovely Bones
Twilight
A Walk to Remember
The Fault in Our Stars
Dear John
Matched
The Last Song
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Giver
The Lightning Thief
The Outsiders
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Holes
Because of Winn-Dixie
Walk Two Moons
Maniac Magee


Meg Hubbard's favorite books »

Monday, February 24, 2014

Reflection Over All

The conflict

This post shows how I can prove that I can write about different elements.  I choose my conflict post because my story, Now you See Her,  is a suspenseful story and it relys on what she caused. A conflict is a prolonged armed struggle. Which means it's a drawn out problem. I believe this is the most important element is this book. Without a conflict the story would be very boring, there wouldn't be anything to back up a plot. Everything in life has a conflict, even if it's in your own life or in a novel. It's what makes the story come to life. For example, in, Now you See Her, I stated there was murder. If the murder wasn't stated nobody would care on why she moved away and changed her identity.

Over the past three month I have been blogging about a book I have read. I've had many people comment and stay in tune with what I had to say. Some struggles I had throughout this whole expeirence was staying caught up to when I had to post because sometimes I hadn't met my reading goal so I had nothing to write about. I was willing to get caught up though in one day, I finished my book and I had made about five different post just about my over all book. I believe that actually helped the readers understand what was happening the whole time. A strength I had is writing. I believe that I'm very presuesive and can get others drawn in easily. I liked this assignment but at the same time I didn't. It aloud me to become a better writer but it was very time consuming. I think it was only time consuming because im not a big reader so it took me a while to finish my book. That is what im going to work on next trimester, become a more efficient reader. Start reading earlier and more pages a night. But overall I believe I grew as a reader and a writer.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment